B2B Spanish Online
How do we work?
• We offer free trial classes to Human Resources representatives and managers. In this way, they can see how effective learning Spanish with us can be and they can also ask us for any specific requirement. They will meet our staff, check out our methodology and our class material. This is the best way to establish the benefits of our Spanish classes for your employees. This trial class/consultation is 20-minute long and free of charge.
• We test your employees. All our training courses for companies start with an assessment of the four skills needed to ensure effectiveness in Spanish (oral and written comprehension, oral and written expression). We test each employee to determine his/her current knowledge of Spanish and determine the target to be attained.
• We establish the right course program for each employee. Staff in different roles in your organization will have different language learning needs, that’s why we work together with your company to define the goal for each employee. Professional’s language level, job role and schedule are all factors we will consider when commissioning training.
• Employees access to our scheduling system to make classes reservations. The class times are flexible for their convenience and adapted to suit their business agendas. Your employees can take their classes at their workstation before work, at lunchtime or after work, in a conference room, or from the comfort of their home.
• We offer a regular reporting service on the status of each employee. Every month/quarter your company will receive reports on the status of each employee. These reports are a detailed breakdown not only of attendance, but also of the actual learning progress related to the participant’s goals. In this way, you can see directly how the Spanish level of your organization is improving and track your investment.
Why choose us?
The class times are flexible for their convenience and adapted to suit their business agendas.
Our key aim is to identify the needs of each professional and offer a program suitable to fulfill those needs.
All our classes are private, so they will have plenty of time to practice Spanish, ask questions and learn at their own pace.
SpanishviaSkype method is based on the recommendations of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Our class material is included in the lesson fee and has been designed specifically to help your employees to fulfill their needs.
SpanishviaSkype will analyze your requirements before putting forward the best adapted price proposal.
We offer a 20-minute free trial class and online consultations to Human Resources representatives and managers, so they can establish the benefits of SpanishviaSkype for their employees. on the status of each employee.
Your employees can learn Spanish from their computer desk or from home, before or after work.
Our teachers offer academic support throughout the learning process (our students can have free correspondence by email with our teachers to ask any language doubts whenever is needed).
After every lesson we e-mail your employees a detailed class report so you they review their lesson and keep track of their progress. We also provide your company monthly/quaterly reports on the status of each employee.
Our professors are specialized in teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language and they all have a good command of English (B2).
SpanishviaSkype has designed very friendly virtual classes by Skype, free software that allows video-calls. Your employees don’t need to be familiar with computers.
Spanish courses for companies
Intensive Spanish course for beginners.
Employees will learn all the basics in a few weeks with this step-by-step program. It’s convenient and effective!
This course is perfect for employees who are moving to a Spanish speaking destination to work and they need to handle in different daily situations.
This course covers a variety of very practical topics from daily life:
• Ordering in a restaurant.
• Going to the doctor.
• Going to the bank.
• Casual conversations with friends/co-workers.
• Telephone and e-mail communications.
• School: conversing with teachers.
• Transportation: buses, subway, trains…
• Cultural differences and the Spanish culture.
Do your employees need to travel to Spanish speaking countries? They can speak basic Spanish on their next trip to Spain or Latin America.
Employees will learn grammar structures, words, phrases and idiomatic expressions they will find most useful on their trip.
This course is perfect for travelers because the focus is on listening and speaking. Your employees will feel confident when travelling to a Spanish speaking country!
This course covers a variety of very practical topics when traveling:
• Hotel reservations.
• Making a plane/car reservation.
• Traveling abroad.
• Cultural differences.
• Ordering in a restaurant.
• Transportation: Buses, subway, trains.
Do you need your employees to speak fluent Spanish with your clients? Try this Spanish conversation course!
Speaking Spanish is so useful in business. It represents a competitive advantage for your company, so let your employees learn Spanish with this efficient and flexible method.
These classes are the best way to improve your employees’s real spoken Spanish and listening abilities, and get to a level where they can use it in a variety of different business situations.
Our conversation classes easily motivates professionals to use language creatively through role-plays, conversation starters, problem-solving tasks, and content-based activities. Throughout, your employees practice key language functions such as persuading, obtaining information, responding to requests, expressing preferences and giving commands.
This course is perfect for students at all levels. Your employees will choose the discussion topics:
• Practice their own work related presentation.
• Talk about current events.
• Discuss articles from Spanish newspapers and magazines…
Spanish is becoming more important everyday in business and our 1-to-1 Spanish Business classes can help your employees with career advancement, business meetings, presentations and any other Business Spanish needs they have.
Your employees must be a Pre-Intermediate Spanish level student to take this course.
Professionals will practise the language needed for all sorts of business scenarios:
• Leading a business meeting.
• Giving presentations and negotiating.
• Writing correspondence (business letters & reports).
• Making appointments.
• Discussing business over the telephone.
• Making polite requests and dealing with complaints.
• Taking messages.
• Day-to-day socializing in the office.
These programs are ideal for those professionals who need to improve their Spanish language skills for specific purposes.
Some professionals are so short of time or have such pressing needs, that no course is suitable. This program is designed precisely to their own unique requirements.
All our individual tuition programs include a detailed needs analysis leading to a carefully tailored training program ensuring that we maintain complete focus on specifically identified areas of need.
Your employees make the maximum possible progress because their teacher is able to focus on their needs and their personal learning style in every lesson.
Professionals choose these programs for a wide variety of reasons:
• Preparation for an important presentation.
• Increasing confidence for an Spanish-language conference,
seminar or meeting.
• Priority focus on specific areas of weakness or of interest.
• Increasing overall level of confidence in all aspects of
Spanish language use.
• A need to ensure total focus on personal needs.