Spanish classes from beginner to advanced levels
The aim is for the student to acquire communicative competence so that s/he can understand, express her/himself and interact appropriately in various real-life situations. In order to achieve this we shall work on the following aspects:
- Developing listening skills up to the level of being able to understand standard Spanish spoken at medium speed.
- Developing oral communication, with special emphasis on pronunciation and fluency.
- Developing reading comprehension.
- Grammar structures and the most common idiomatic expressions in Spanish.
- Developing useful and functional vocabulary.
Our approach promotes authentic communication and develops real-life language use for everyday situations.
We design our Spanish classes on Skype with an action-oriented approach.