How it works?
- Spanish online classes, based on the student’s level of Spanish.
- Flexible timetable to meet the student’s needs.
- Personal Study Plan.
- Training material included in the price.
- Class report, extra material and consolidation activities for after the class.
- Free correspondence by email.
- Ongoing Spanish level tests.
- First free trial class (20 minutes).
Why learn by Skype?
- You don’t waste time traveling to class.
- You can learn from anywhere else you choose.
- The class times are flexible for your convenience.
- Tailor-made classes and one to one.
- You can chat online with your teacher.
If you prefer to use another video call program, such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet or Zoom, no problem! We will adapt to your needs.
What do I need to start?
- A computer with broadband Internet connection and a webcam.
- Download the Skype program and open an account *.
- Check possible class times and choose what suits you best.
- Pay for your classes via Pay Pal, credit card or bank transfer.
*. If you prefer to use another video call program, such as Teams, Google Meet or Zoom, you would need to download this application or use it on your internet browser.